CfD works to provide high quality technical assistance to development agencies across a range of sectors, themes and regions.
CfD’s core service offering is focused on:
- Analysis of strategies and policies for organisations, programmes and investments.
- Performance monitoring, including the development and tracking of internal/project monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems, indicators and metrics.
- Independent evaluation and review of organisations, programmes and interventions to determine outcomes, impact, cost-effectiveness and overall value for money (VfM).
- Economic and financial analysis, including on value chains and market dynamics issues, development finance and innovative financing.
- Research and analysis of key development issues, with a particular emphasis on generating evidence for the development of policy.
- Organisational development for private sector and social enterprise initiatives, including business plan development and other support to attract external investment and grant finance.
- High-level facilitation for internal and external events, retreats and workshops, as well as undertaking rapporteur functions.
- Project and financial management of development programmes, processes, reports and events.
CfD tailors its approach to working with clients according to project requirements. Staff and associates are able to engage with clients on both short- and long-term assignments, remotely, on-site, and/or with intensive periods of international travel.